WORLD OCR OFFICIAL'S DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
OCR OFFICIAL'S DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
OCR TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Roles of Officials
- Competition Rules, race categories
- Behaviour and Presentation
- Materials and equipment
- Ethics and Conduct
- Voice – Instruction – body language
- Officiating practice
- Written test
- Event practical experience and evaluation
OCR 2019 - 2020 COURSES
- Level 1: March 30-31, 2019 Manila, Philippines SEA Games Qualifier
- Level 2: July 26-27, 2019 Manila, Philippines OCR Asia-Pacific Championships
- Levels 1-2: November 1-2, 2019 Singapore
- Levels 1-3: November 24-25, 2019 SEA Games, Manila Philippines: International Multisport Games recognised by the International Olympic Committee
- Levels 4-5: December 1-6, 2019 SEA Games, Manila Philippines
- Level 2: April 17, 2020 United Kingdom
OCR OFFICIAL'S CERTIFICATION & LICENSING
The certification and licensing of officials is central to FISO’s goal of ensuring fair and safe competition for athletes.
The training, certification and licensing process promotes a serious and professional approach to officiating and demonstrates an official’s commitment to excellence.
As an official gains experience and training, FISO recognises skill development through 5 levels:
- Level 1: Race Official Foundation training and/or NF prerequisites;
- Level 2: Certified Race Official (CRO). This provides the training to be a Licenced NTO;
- Level 3: Licenced National Technical Official (NTO) after gaining experience at national championship and qualifier races.
- Level 4: Certified International Technical Official (ITO). This provides the training to be a Licenced ITO;
- Level 5: Licenced ITO after gaining experience at continental/international championship races.
OCR GLOBAL OFFICIALS
Global OCR Officials (GOCRO) is the exclusive training provider of World OCR, delivering officiating services, consulting and training of officials and referees to the obstacle sports community worldwide.
GOCRO’s mandate is to ensure the highest standard of officiating at the international level, and to ensure that the quality and professionalism of officiating meet FISO standards for national championships, championship qualifiers and world-level events.
Find us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook